So that we can continue to offer the best value in dental implants, full compliance with our practice policies on your behalf is essential.
Cosmetic Dentistry requirements
What we expect from you:
- Your initial consultation is payable in advance and acts as your deposit towards your dental implant. It is non-refundable. The appointment can be changed providing that we are given at least 24 hours notice. At less than 24 hours notice, there will be a charge of £50 for changing the appointment.
- For all other appointments, you will be told in advance what the charge is for the treatment. You will be expected to complete payment for the procedure on the day that the treatment is done. If you do not pay, we will enlist the services of debt recovery agencies and pass the cost of doing this on to you. This will only serve to lead to a larger bill for you.
- Any appointments that you miss without informing us at least 24 hours in advance will be chargeable at the full rate. To rearrange an appointment, it is essential that you give us at least 24 hours notice.
- We expect you to arrive on time or early for your appointment. Tea, coffee and other drinks are available. If you arrive late, you may not be seen, and may be charged for the appointment.
- Our mission is to provide the best value dental implants in Scotland. So that we can continue to do this, we hope that satisfied patients will refer other people to Signum. You will be given two referral cards to pass on to people that you think may benefit from dental implant treatment.
Cosmetic Dentistry queries & complaints
From time to time, things don’t go as planned. If this happens and you would like to discuss the matter, our complaints procedure is as follows:
- In the first instance, please contact us either by telephone or e-mail to raise your concerns. This will be dealt with by our Complaints Manager, who will listen closely to your concerns and respond to these in full.
- If you are not satisfied with this, you can ask for your concerns to be reviewed by a third party. This will be treated impartially.
- If you are still not satisfied by the response of the third party, your concerns may be passed on to the GDC complaints service, details of which will be made available to you on request or can be found on their website.